How to obtain your Military Service Records,
Military Medical Records,
or Medals and Awards.

In order to recieve your Military Service Records/Medical Records or Medals and Awards, you should visit one of the following sites and update yourself on the information that is requested. Then download the correct form (SF-180). When completeing the form fill in as much information as possible and if possible do not leave any lines blank.

The National Archives, For Requesting DD 214

You may download the Form - SF-180 at the following locations:

SF-180 Request Pertaining To Military Records